- 09https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/new-hebron-friday-night-on-main-honoring-veterans/5:00 pm-8:00 pmNov-09-18
The New Hebron “Friday Night on Main” event will be held Friday, November 9, on Main Street in New Hebron beginning at 5 p.m. The November event will honor all veterans. Veterans in attendance will pick the car show award winner, and all veterans will be able to eat for free! All veterans are invited to join this night of honor and fun.
- 10https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/women-of-faith-ministry-2018-womens-conference/10:00 am-2:00 pmNov-10-18
The Women of Faith Ministry of Oma will hold its 2018 Women’s Conference, Saturday, November 10, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. at the Fair Hill M.B. Church, 705 Monticello Road, Oma. The theme for the conference is “The Power of Prayer.”
- 11https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/china-lee-m-b-annual-homecoming/2:00 pm-5:00 pmNov-11-18
China Lee Missionary Baptist Church will hold their Annual Homecoming, Sunday, November 11, beginning at 2 p.m. The speaker will be Reverend Levester Sutton of Galilee M.B. Church of Prentiss.
- 13https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/lc-extension-service-timber-market-update/6:00 pm-8:00 pmNov-13-18
The Lawrence County Extension Service will hold a Timber Market Update meeting, Tuesday, November 13, 2018, at 6 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Lawrence County Extension Service meeting room, located at 214 Main Street. Please use the back door across from the mini storage to access the meeting room. Marc Measells, Extension Associate Forestry, will be the guest speaker and give the latest on the timber market. A light meal will be served, so RSVP by calling 601-587-2271 as seating is limited and a head count is needed for the meal. The event is sponsored by the Lawrence County Forestry Association.
- 14https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/booker-t-washington-commemoration/All dayNov-14-18
After meeting with local former educators on Tuesday, October 16, local community activist Booker T. Woodard is making plans to commemorate the anniversary of the death of Booker T. Washington on Wednesday, November 14. Washington passed away on this date in 1915. For more information about events, call Woodard at 779-348-6748 or 601-259-0512.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/beautifully-broken-womens-conference/10:00 am-2:00 pmNov-17-18
The “Beautifully Broken” Women’s Conference will be held Saturday, November 17, 2018, beginning at 10 a.m. The event is hosted by Divine Daughters Fellowship Ministry and will be held in the State Bank Room in Brookhaven. Speakers will be Sis. Cassandra Askew, Sis. Sarah Belton, Sis. Lakeisha Costley, and Minister Johnnie Upkins. The conference is for women who have had tests, trials and triumphs.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/divide-memorial-m-p-harvest-day/10:30 am-1:00 pmNov-18-18
Divide Memorial M.P. Church, located approximately 11 miles south of Monticello on Divide Road off Highway 27, will hold their annual Harvest Day, Sunday, November 18, beginning at 10:30 a.m. The gospel group “Four the King” will perform, and Bro. Matthew Lambert will bring the message. A potluck meal in the Christian Life Center will follow the service.