- 09https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-5th-annual-womens-conference/10:00 am-2:00 pmNov-09-19
The Fair Hill M.B. Church Women of Faith Ministry of Oma will present their 5th Annual Women’s Conference, Saturday, November 9, at the church, located at 705 Monticello Road in Oma. The conference theme is “Renew, Restore, Refresh.” Local area speakers include Nakeisha Smith of New Hymn M.B. Church of Pinola, Sis. Crystella Lewis of Saint Paul M.B. Church of Silver Creek, Missionary Kimberly Stewart of North Pleasant Hill M.B. Church of New Hebron, and Minister Folaurasha Williams of South Springhill M.B. Church of Monticello. Highlights of the conference include praise and worship, words of encouragement, food, fellowship and fun.
- 10https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/pleasant-grove-m-b-family-and-friends-program/2:00 pm-5:00 pmNov-10-19
Pleasant Grove M.B. Church will hold their Annual Family and Friends Program, Sunday, November 10, at 2 p.m. The speaker for the afternoon will be the Honorable Pastor Moses Johnson of North Pleasant Hill M.B. Church of New Hebron. For more information, please contact Pastor Eskria Rhodes or any member of Pleasant Grove M.B. Church.
- 10https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/china-lee-m-b-church-homecoming/2:00 pm-5:00 pmNov-10-19
China Lee Missionary Baptist Church will celebrate its Church Homecoming, Sunday, November 10, at 2 p.m. The speaker will be the Reverend Amos Bridges of New Life Fellowship Church in Monticello.
- 12https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/historical-society-meeting/6:30 pm-8:00 pmNov-12-19
The Lawrence County Historical Society will hold its meeting Tuesday, November 12, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. at the Longino House. A workday is scheduled for Saturday, November 16, at the Longino House beginning around 2 p.m. Anyone interested in joining or helping is invited to attend. For more information, contact Robin Loftin at 601-587-2567 or the Museum staff at 601-587-4422.
- 16https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/mrs-ellas-fall-festival/8:00 am-5:00 pmNov-16-19
Mrs. Ella’s Fall Festival will be held Saturday, November 16, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Atwood Water Park, located at 1362 East Broad Street, Monticello. There will be shopping, music, food and Mopar Elite of Mississippi. Vendors are welcome. Vendor fee is $25 and must be paid by November 8. For more information, contact Mrs. Ella Brown at 601-421-7456.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/harvest-day-celebration/3:00 pm-6:00 pmNov-17-19
The Williams-Hill Chapter #504 Order of the Eastern Star Maurice F. Lucas, Sr. Prince Hall Affiliation Jurisdiction of Mississippi will host their Annual Harvest Day Celebration at Monticello First Baptist Church, Sunday, November 17, at 3 p.m. Four needy families will be selected to receive a complete Thanksgiving Day Dinner. A special offering will be donated to Habitat for Humanity. Minister Korey Langston of Friendship Baptist Church will be the guest speaker.
- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/tilton-country-store/All dayNov-23-19
The Tilton Women’s County Store will be held Saturday, November 23, at Tilton United Methodist Church, located at 663 Hulon Brister Road, Jayess. There will be a bake sale, soups and a white elephant sale.