- 22https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/antioch-baptist-revival/9:30 am-9:00 pmJul-22-18-Jul-25-18
Antioch Baptist Church will hold their annual revival services Sunday July 22 through Wednesday, July 25. Sunday School begins at 9:30 a.m. followed by worship service with guest speaker Rev. Mark McArthur. Dinner will follow in the fellowship hall. Evening services will be held Monday through Wednesday at 7 p.m. There will be no evening service Sunday.
- 22https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-annual-revival/1:00 pm-9:00 pmJul-22-18-Jul-27-18
Fair Hill M.B. Church in Oma will hold their Annual Revival Services beginning at 1 p.m.. Sunday, July 22. The speaker will be Rev. Robert McDuffey, Pastor of Taylor Hill M.B. Church in New Hebron. Services will continue Monday-Friday, July 23-27, at 7 p.m. each evening. The guest speakers will be as follows: Monday, Rev. Robert Collins, Pastor of South Pleasant Hill M.B. Church of Prentiss; Tuesday, Minister Davion Brown, Mt. Wade M.B. Church of Brookhaven; Wednesday, Rev. Dennis Williams, Pastor of Shiloh M.B. Church of D’Lo; Thursday, Rev. Perry May, Pastor of Spring Ridge M.B. Church of Hazlehurst and Friday, Rev. Kelvin Langston, Pastor of Divine Faith M.B. Church of Brandon.
- 22https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/bethany-m-b-church-revival/2:00 pm-9:30 pmJul-22-18-Jul-26-18
Bethany M.B. Church will begin their annual revival Sunday, July 22. The evening service will begin at 2:00 pm. The speaker for evening service will be Rev. Amos Bridges, pastor of New Life Baptist Church. The revival will continue on Monday, July 23- Thursday, July 26, at 7:30 pm nightly. The speaker will be the Rev. Jerry Earl, pastor of China Lee M.B. Church.
- 26https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/natural-beekeeping-video-conference/12:00 pm-1:00 pmJul-26-18
The Mississippi State University Extension- Lawrence County Office will host Dr. Jeff Harris, Assistant Extension Research Professor, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Entomology and Plant Pathology, Thursday, July 26, from 12-1 p.m. at the office. He will present Natural Beekeeping by interactive video conference. This new movement trending in beekeeping promotes keeping bees in smaller colonies. Also, parasitic mites are better controlled and chemical treatments are not required. Join Dr. Harris as he explains beekeeping strategies for your colony. Seating is very limited. Call 601-587-2271 to reserve your seat.
- 28https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/st-paul-m-b-church-pastor-installation/6:00 pm-12:00 pmJul-28-18-Jul-29-18
St. Paul M.B. Church of Silver Creek will hold an installation banquet for pastor-elect Dr. Michael O. Evans at 6 p.m. Saturday, July 28 at the Lawrence County Civic Center. A pastor installation service will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday, July 29.
- 28https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/mt-pleasant-m-b-choir-anniversary/6:30 pm-9:30 pmJul-28-18
Mt. Pleasant M.B. Church will present their annual Choir Anniversary, Saturday, July 28, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. Special guest will be Minister Jarrod Dixon of Egypt Hill M.B. Church in Crystal Springs. The church is located at 167 Elem Tyler Road in Sontag.
- 29https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/jayess-baptist-revival/11:00 am-9:00 pmJul-29-18-Aug-01-18
Jayess Baptist Church of Jayess will begin Revival Sunday, July 29 at 11 a.m. with a potluck lunch following the service. The evening service will be held at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Monday, July 30-Wednesday, August 1, services will begin at 7 p.m. each evening. The Evangelist will be Rev. Terry Long of Butler, Alabama, and the Music Leader will be Harvey Magee from Brookhaven.