- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/rose-hill-m-b-church-annual-choir-fellowship/6:30 pm-10:00 pmFeb-23-19
Rose Hill M.B. Church of Silver Creek’s Adult Sanctuary Choir will present their Annual Choir Fellowship, Saturday, February 23, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The theme is “We Came to Tell You What Jesus Said.” All pastors and choirs, praise teams and soloists are invited. Master of Ceremony will be Minister Jermaine Hobbs of the Hobbs Brothers.
- 24https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-youth-dayblack-history-day/1:00 pm-4:00 pmFeb-24-19
Pastor Glen Smith and the Fair Hill M. B. Church Family of Oma will celebrate Youth Day/Black History at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 24. The guest speaker will be Pastor Edward Cook of Clear Creek M.B. Church in Crystal Springs. Youths from area churches are invited to fellowship, praise God, and celebrate African American heritage.
- 24https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/south-springhill-pastoral-anniversary/2:00 pm-5:00 pmFeb-24-19
South Springhill Church will celebrate Pastor Bishop De’Sean Toler’s 5th Year Pastoral Anniversary, Sunday, February 24, beginning at 2 p.m. The speaker will be Elder Ty McKinney from St. John Baptist Church in Belle Place, Louisiana.
- 25https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/st-paul-m-b-leadership-financial-workshopconference/6:00 pm-9:00 pmFeb-25-19-Feb-28-19
St. Paul M.B. Church in Silver Creek will host a Leadership & Financial Workshop/Conference February 25-28 at 6 p.m. nightly. Topics and leaders include: Monday – Leadership, Pastor Kimble Allen; Tuesday – Debt Free God’s Way & Church Finances, Pastor Ron Regan; Wednesday – Church Management, Pastor John Lockett; and Thursday – Youth Leaders, Reverend Avery James Daniels.
- 25https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-youth-pack-the-pew-revival/7:00 pm-9:00 pmFeb-25-19-Feb-27-19
Pastor Glen Smith and the Fair Hill M. B. Church Youth Department of Oma will host a Youth Pack the Pew Revival, Monday through Wednesday, February 25 – 27. Services will begin at 7:00 p.m. nightly. The guest speakers will be: Monday (Sopranos Night), Minister Jarrod Dixon, Egypt Hill M.B. Church, Crystal Springs; Tuesday (Altos Night), Minister C. J. Lewis, Mt. Pleasant M.B. Church, Sontag; and Wednesday (Tenors Night), Pastor Robert West, Jr., New Hymn M.B. Church, Pinola. All youths and youth choirs from area churches are invited.
- 28https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/new-hebron-cemetery-association-meeting/6:00 pm-8:00 pmFeb-28-19
The New Hebron Cemetery Association will hold its annual meeting Thursday, February 28, at 6 p.m. at the New Hebron City Hall.