- 14https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/divide-memorial-m-p-church-spring-revival/6:00 pm-2:00 pmMar-14-18-Mar-18-18
Divide Memorial Methodist Protestant Church will hold Spring Revival services beginning at 7 p.m. each night Wednesday, March 14- Saturday, March 17. The services will conclude with the 10:45 a.m. morning service on Sunday, March 18. Rev. Bob England will be the evangelist. Potluck meals will be served at 6 p.m. on Wednesday and after service on Sunday. In addition, “Youth Mania” services and activities will be held from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. each day Thursday-Saturday, with guest speaker Cameron Burge. Divide is located 11 miles south of Monticello at 8 Divide Rd. off Highway 27.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/mt-pleasant-male-choir-anniversary/6:00 pm-8:00 pmMar-17-18
Mt. Pleasant M.B. Church will hold their 6th year Male Choir Anniversary, Saturday, March 17, beginning at 6 p.m. The theme is “When Brethren Dwell Together in Unity,” and special guests will be Greater Dry Ridge of Mendenhall. The church is located at 167 Elem Tyler Road, Sontag.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/greater-mt-olive-m-b-church-pastor-anniversary/1:30 pm-4:00 pmMar-18-18
Greater Mt. Olive M.B. Church of Oma invites everyone to their Pastor’s 16th Year Anniversary, honoring Rev. and Sis. Christopher Jones, Sunday, March 18, beginning at 1:30 p.m. The Guest Speaker will be Rev. Victor Dixon.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/st-paul-m-b-church-choir-anniversary/2:00 pm-5:00 pmMar-18-18
St. Paul M.B. Church of Silver Creek will hold their Annual Choir Anniversary Sunday, March 18, beginning at 2 p.m. All groups and choirs are invited.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/abate-meeting/2:00 pm-4:00 pmMar-18-18
The Southwest Chapter of ABATE will have its monthly meeting at Jeffrey’s Cycle Supply, Sunday, March 18, at 2 p.m. Jeffrey’s is located 8 miles south of Hwy 84 on E. Lincoln Road, Brookhaven, on the right. Raffle tickets are available for the Blackout 300 Rifle, and the group will finalize the Annual Mike Case Memorial Pool Tournament, which will be held at the Summit Pool Hall at 1 p.m., March 24. Come and bring a friend. Meetings are open to the public. For more information, contact Carmen Hill at 601-833-8560. Check out ABATE on Facebook.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/inspires-ten-year-anniversary/3:00 pm-6:00 pmMar-18-18
The Inspires will hold their Ten Year Anniversary at Rocky Branch M.B. Church in Monticello at 3 p.m., Sunday, March 18.
- 19https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/st-james-m-b-church-annual-spring-revival/7:00 pm-9:00 pmMar-19-18-Mar-21-18
St. James M.B. Church of Oma will hold their Annual Spring Revival, Monday-Wednesday, March 19-21, with services beginning at 7 p.m. each night. Rev. Fitzgerald May, Pastor.