- 14https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/monticello-umc-church-council-meeting/6:00 pm-8:00 pmJun-14-18
Monticello United Methodist Church will hold a Church Council Meeting, Thursday, June 14, at 6 p.m.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/st-james-m-b-men-and-women-day/12:00 pm-4:00 pmJun-17-18
St. James M.B. Church of Oma will hold their Men and Women Day program, Sunday, June 17, at 12 p.m. The guest speakers will be Sis. Ruth Abram of Pearl River Valley M.B. Church and Bro. Elton Showers of Pleasant Grove M.B. Church.
- 18https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/cattlemens-association-with-dr-daniel-rivera/6:00 pm-8:00 pmJun-18-18
The Lawrence County Cattlemen’s Association along with the Pike County Co-Op (sponsor) will host Dr. Daniel Rivera on Monday, June 18, for an educational program titled Beef Nutrition Basics. Dr. Rivera is an Associate Extension Research Professor specializing in beef cattle production and nutrition. Dr. Rivera is housed at the South Mississippi Branch Experiment Station in Poplarville. Dr. Rivera is no stranger to Lawrence County and has been a highly valued resource for local producers in assisting with feeding questions, ration formulation and management recommendations. The meeting will refresh attendees on key nutrition topics and arm producers with knowledge to meet the basis nutritional needs of their beef herds. The event will be held at 6 p.m. at the James E. Givens Agri-building on F.E. Sellers Highway. RSVP by June 14 so that organizers can have a head count for hamburgers to be served. Call the Lawrence County Extension Service at 601-587-2271 to reserve your seat.
- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/prentiss-institute-national-alumni-meeting/10:00 am-12:00 pmJun-23-18
The Prentiss Institute biannual National Alumni Meeting will be held Saturday, June 23, at 10 a.m. in the Science Building. There will be a Museum Committee Election for all Officers. For more information, please contact James Jenkins at 601-249-9206/601-249-5643 or Janice Armstrong at 601-847-1984.
- 24https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/monticello-first-baptist-homecoming/1:30 pm-5:00 pmJun-24-18
Monticello First Baptist Church will hold Homecoming on Sunday, June 24, at 1:30 p.m. The guest speaker will be Pastor Michael Graves of Pearl River Valley Baptist Church.
- 25https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/monticello-first-baptist-revival/7:00 pm-9:00 pmJun-25-18-Jun-27-18
Monticello First Baptist Church will hold a three-day revival, Monday, June 25-Wednesday, June 27, beginning at 7 p.m. each evening. The guest speakers are as follows: Monday, Pastor Jerry Earl of China Lee Baptist Church; Tuesday, Pastor Moses Johnson of North Pleasant Hill Baptist Church and Wednesday, Pastor Larry Daniels of Oak Grove Baptist Church.
- 30https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/lc-miniature-horse-association-show/11:00 am-5:00 pmJun-30-18
Lawrence County Miniature Horse Association will host a show Saturday, June 30, at the James E. Givens Multipurpose Building. The show begins at 11 a.m. with free admission. There will be a Silent Auction and door prizes. A 4th of July Costume Contest will follow the last class of the day. Concessions will be available all day.