- 16https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/north-pleasant-hill-revival/1:30 pm-9:00 pmJul-16-17-Jul-21-17
North Pleasant Hill M.B. Church will host their annual Revival Sunday, July 16- Friday, July 21. The first service is at 1:30 p.m. in Sunday afternoon. Rev. Michael Graves of Pearl River Baptist Church in Monticello will be the guest speaker. Week night services will begin at 7 p.m. with Rev. Michael Evans of Macedonia Baptist Church in Collins as guest speaker.
- 21https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/monticello-umc-vacation-bible-school/5:00 pm-2:00 pmJul-21-17-Jul-22-17Monticello United Methodist Church will hold Vacation Bible School Friday and Saturday, July 21 and 22. Friday night’s activities will be from 5-8 p.m. and Saturday activities will be from 9 a.m.-Noon with a cookout. Classes are available for ages three and up. The cookout is for children, parents and volunteers and begins at Noon on Saturday.
- 22https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/abate-poker-run/10:30 am-2:00 pmJul-22-17
The Southwest Chapter of ABATE will have a Poker Run on Saturday, July 22 to raise funds for the State. All money raised will go to assist the State with financing the State Field Meet this year. The public is invited. They will meet at the B-KWIK (formerly Super Jack) Shell station at the intersection of Hwy 84 and East Lincoln Road at 10:30 a.m. Poker Hands will cost $5 each. 5 Aces will be allowed but no extra cards will be sold. In case of rain, the Poker Run will be held on August 5. For more information, call Carmen Hill at 601-833-8560.
- 22https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/mt-pleasant-adult-and-youth-choir-anniversary/6:30 pm-9:30 pmJul-22-17
Mt. Pleasant MB Church Adult (44th year) and Youth (30th year) Choir Anniversary. Saturday, July 22, 2017, at 6:30 p.m. Special guest: Oak Grove Youth Choir, Monticello, MS. “God’s Grace” For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Join us in our celebration! Everyone is welcome to come, sing and praise the Lord. All groups, choirs, soloists, musicians are welcome. 167 Elem Tyler Rd, Sontag, MS, 601-587-7414.
- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/antioch-baptist-church-revival/10:00 am-9:00 pmJul-23-17-Jul-26-17
Antioch Baptist Church will have its annual revival beginning Sunday, July 23. Sunday School begins at 10 a.m. with morning revival service starting at 11 a.m. A luncheon will follow the morning service. The guest speaker will be Bro. Lee Mathis of Homesville Baptist Church. Services will continue July 24-26 at 7 p.m. nightly.
- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/bethany-missionary-baptist-church-revival/12:00 pm-9:30 pmJul-23-17-Jul-26-17
Bethany Missionary Baptist Church will have its annual revival beginning at noon Sunday, July 23. Rev. Tom E. Pitts of Bible Way Baptist Church, McComb, will be the speaker. Services will continue July 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. each night. The speaker for these services will be Elder Randy Hamilton of Mt. Wade MB Church, Brookhaven.
- 23https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-church-revival/1:00 pm-9:00 pmJul-23-17-Jul-28-17
Fair Hill M.B. Church of Oma will hold their annual revival beginning Sunday, July 23, at 1 p.m. The speaker will be Rev. Henry Kelly of St. Paul MBC in Bassfield. Services continue through Friday, July 28, at 7 p.m. nightly. The speakers are as follows: July 24- Rev. Jerry Magee Sr. of James Chapel MBC in Pinola, July 25- Rev. Al Williams of Greater New Jerusalem Church in Mendenhall, July 26- Rev. Kenneth Skipper of Pilgrim Rest MBC in Pinola, July 27- Rev. Lauria McDuffey of St. Mark MBC in Brookhaven and July 28- Rev. Keswic Alexander of Mt. Zion MBC in Sontag.