- 14https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/tilton-country-store/10:30 am-1:00 pmNov-14-19
The Tilton Women’s County Store will be held Saturday, November 23, from 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Tilton United Methodist Church, located at 663 Hulon Brister Road, Jayess. There will be a bake sale with cakes, pies and baked goods for your Thanksgiving holiday, homemade soup and cornbread to eat in or take out, and a white elephant sale. All are invited to come enjoy a great lunch and good fellowship.
- 16https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/mrs-ellas-fall-festival/8:00 am-5:00 pmNov-16-19
Mrs. Ella’s Fall Festival will be held Saturday, November 16, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Atwood Water Park, located at 1362 East Broad Street, Monticello. There will be shopping, music, food and Mopar Elite of Mississippi. Vendors are welcome. Vendor fee is $25 and must be paid by November 8. For more information, contact Mrs. Ella Brown at 601-421-7456.
- 16https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/historical-society-meeting/2:00 pm-4:00 pmNov-16-19
The Lawrence County Historical Society will hold its RESCHEDULED meeting, Saturday, November 16, at 2 p.m. The Tuesday meeting was canceled due to weather conditions.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/abate-meeting/2:00 pm-4:00 pmNov-17-19
The Southwest Chapter of ABATE will have its monthly meeting at Rosco’s Bar in The Junkyard at 2 p.m., Sunday, November 17. Rosco’s is located east of McComb on Highway 98. Look for the corn on top of the pole. Meetings are open to the public. They will be holding elections for next year’s officers. Toy Run details will be laid out. For more information, contact Carmen Hill at 601-754-8560 or see the chapter’s Facebook Page.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/harvest-day-celebration/3:00 pm-6:00 pmNov-17-19
The Williams-Hill Chapter #504 Order of the Eastern Star Maurice F. Lucas, Sr. Prince Hall Affiliation Jurisdiction of Mississippi will host their Annual Harvest Day Celebration at Monticello First Baptist Church, Sunday, November 17, at 3 p.m. Four needy families will be selected to receive a complete Thanksgiving Day Dinner. A special offering will be donated to Habitat for Humanity. Minister Korey Langston of Friendship Baptist Church will be the guest speaker.
- 17https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/pen-oak-m-b-church-homecoming/3:30 pm-6:30 pmNov-17-19
Pen Oak M.B. Church of Silver Creek, located at 555 Pen Oak Church Lane, will celebrate their 9th Annual Homecoming, Sunday, November 17, at 3:30 p.m. The speaker will be Rev. James Pittman, pastor of Springfield Church in Bogue Chitto.
- 24https://www.lawrencecountypress.com/event/fair-hill-m-b-156th-church-anniversary/1:00 pm-5:00 pmNov-24-19
Fair Hill M.B. Church of Oma will celebrate their 156th Church Anniversary at 1 p.m., Sunday, November 24. The theme is “A Thankful People Serving a Faithful God”. The guest speaker will be Pastor Adrian Clark of the Porter Chapel M.B. Church in Vicksburg.